Amsterdam Gay Pride 2019
Amsterdam Gay Pride is on Friday 2, Saturday 3 and Sunday 4 August 2019.
In the main pride weekend the Canal Parade, street parties and main dance parties take place. Pride festival is from 27 July till 4 August 2019,
Amsterdam Pride is one of the greatest gay events in the world. You will find street parties all weekend long, the best massive circuit parties with thousands of guys and of course the famous Canal Parade through the historic Amsterdam Unesco canals on.
Gay pride is one of the most busy weekends of the year in Amsterdam. Make sure you book your hotel early!
All you need to know
The highlight of the Amsterdam Gay Pride is the Canal Parade. The parade will start around 12:30 and will take all afternoon. See here a map of the route and the participating boats.
Amsterdam will be full of gay parties this weekend. Here you can find an overview of where and when you drink and dance and a day to day schedule of all party highlights.
The main gay events and parties all take place in the city center of Amsterdam. August is high tourist season, so make your hotel reservations early. If you visit for a day, please get yourself informed about traffic, public transport and busy areas.
Main parties and events
Here are some of the agenda highlights where to drink, dance and party during the Pride Weekend.
- 27 Jul Pride Park opening partyAmsterdam Pride opening party in the Vondelpark, with acts, speeches, information market, performances and DJ's
- 27 - 28 JulMilkshake Festival(very) open minded 2 day outdoor dance festival
- 2 Aug Amsterdam Pride street partiesYou have a choice of 10 street parties and Canal Parade outdoor after parties.
- 2 Aug Pride Drag Queen OlympicsThe hilarious drag queen Olympics are back at the Homomonument, the tournament is 19-21h
- 2 Aug Pride at bars clubs and saunaAll regular gay bars, clubs and the sauna will be super busy this weekend
- 3 Aug Pride Canal Parade
- 3 Aug Pride at bars clubs and sauna
- 3 Aug Amsterdam Pride street parties
- 3 Aug Funhouse XXL Pride edition5000+ capacity at the enormous GasHouder / Westergasfabriek
- 4 Aug Pride Closing Party
Amsterdam Gay Pride 2020
Dates for Amsterdam Pride 2020 still have to be announced. But in the past 20 years it has always been the weekend of the first Saturday of August.
So our prediction is that Amsterdam Gay Pride will be from Friday 31 July 2020 until Sunday 2 August 2020.
Planning to watch the parade from the side of the canals on your own boat? You need to buy a permit for this. Also some more new regulations are in place. Amplified music is not allowed on ships not participating in the official parade.
Where to stay?
Make sure you book your hotel in time. Gay pride is one of the busiest weekends in Amsterdam.
Please use our page at our hotel partner www.booking.com/?aid=303905hotel map for Pride
Available hotels during pride weekend
Gay Pride Organization
This website is powered by Nighttours.com and is the independent website about the Amsterdam Gay Pride with a focus on the gay nightlife and parties.
Amsterdam Gay Pride is organized by Stichting Amsterdam Gay Pride. See there website for the full cultural program and how to participate in the Canal Parade and other pride activities.
More pride festivals
- 20 - 29 JunGay Pride Dublin Dublin
- 21 - 30 JunGay Pride Milan Milan
- 24 - 30 JunHelsinki Pride Helsinki
- 28 Jun - 7 JulMadrid Gay Pride / Orgullo Madrid Madrid
- 28 - 29 JunGay Pride Barcelona Barcelona
- 28 Jun - 5 JulIndependence Weekend Provincetown
- 28 Jun Palermo Gay Pride Palermo
- 28 - 30 JunNYC Gay Pride / Worldpride New York
- 29 Jun Gay Pride Paris Paris
- 29 - 30 JunSan Francisco Pride San Francisco
- 29 Jun Fantasypride Cologne
- 29 Jun Harlem Pride New York
- 30 Jun Chicago Pride Chicago
- 30 Jun Seattle Pride Seattle